- The hori-hori knife is a cross between a hand trowel and a knife, based on a traditional Japanese design, it is the best multipurpose tool for digging, planting, weeding, and dividing.
- Ideal for lawn and garden, landscaping and metal detecting.
- The mirror polished stainless steel blade has a straight edge and a serrated edge, making it easy to saw through tough roots.
- Easily cuts into soil, with a depth scale marked on one side, so you know exactly how deep you're digging
- The handle is contoured, with a textured non-slip finish so that you have a firm grip, making it much easier and safer to use than wood handle garden knives
- NEW - Now with hard-wearing real leather sheath
- Blade 7.5 inches long by 1.7 inches wide, total length with handle, 12.5 inches
FULL 100% 'NO-QUIBBLES' WARRANTY - Completely guaranteed for 1 year. If you don't love it, we'll refund you every penny!
"Wow, this thing works wonders!!","I have never experienced support for my hand in the garden like this before", "This hori hori is pretty much the only tool I take out to the garden anymore", "This is a seriously awesome tool"